The GateRx “KPS” keypad control board is a small circuit board that plugs onto the back of 12 digit numeric keypads having a 7 pin GrayHill connector plug on the back. It lets the keypad operate a gate opener or other device when pre-programmed 4 digit codes are entered. The keypad and its enclosure are NOT included when purchasing the “KPS” keypad control board.
- Up to 120 access, 5 flash, 1 latch & 1 master, 4-digit programmable codes
- 1.7” x 2.8” footprint conformably coated circuit board
- Easily user or installer programmed from the 12 digit keypad
- 9-24 volt AC or DC power with less than 10 micro amps stand by current typical
- Premium 4 position cable connector with each connector position clearly labeled
- Beeper is loud enough to hear through most keypad enclosures
- Its relay output can be user programmed for momentary or continuous operation
- All keypad power and LED connections external protected using self-resetting fuses
- 2 year warranty
- Apollo 925/6 keypad compatible
Note: Millennium, Grayhill, Apollo/Nice and AAS are trademarks of their respective owners
GateRx LLC warrants it’s products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2 years for the date purchase by the end user. GateRx LLC shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. GateRx LLC will at its discretion repair, replace or exchange defective products. A quoted cost for repair if there is physical damage resulting from lighting, corrosion, misuse, abuse or modification (non warranty) will be sent for units returned to GateRx prepaid.